The art of doing laundry
This is how you can fully and exntensively enjoy the quality of Van Morgen bed and bath products:
- Avoid using products containing benzoylperoxide, alphahydroxy acids and chloride hydrogen. These elements are often added to products for skin and hair care, hair, make-up, tooth paste and cleaning products.
- To remove stains, you can better use Oxiclean instead of bleach.
- Don't use agressive detergents.
- Don't combine washing ou products with clothes. Zippers, hooks and such can cause ruptures.
- Wash with like materials and colors.
- Wash on 40 (max 60) degrees Celcius (104 - 140 Fahrenheit).
- Always wash inside out
- Never dry clean
- Hang the duvet and the pillow outside once in a while to have them breath. Don't hang them in direct sunlight.
- Dry cleaning is possible, but doesn't have our preference.
- Dry flat
More care instructions can be found here.